A WORLD APART RISES OVER BISCAYNE BAY
One Paraíso offers a private enclave of chic contemporary towers where breathtaking views across Biscayne Bay define a style of living that embraces both elegance and natural beauty.
To bring this exquisite property to life, the Related Group has called on an internationally renowned team, including Arquitectonica for architecture, Piero Lissoni for interior design, and Enzo Enea for landscape architecture. Together they have created a world of tranquility just minutes from the excitement of downtown Miami.
A NATURALLY CONTEMPORARY RETREAT
From the dramatic double-height lobby with breathtaking Biscayne Bay views to acres of beautifully landscaped gardens by Enzo Enea featuring original works of art by contemporary artists, One Paraíso offers a natural paradise infused with cultural delights.
Residents will find an escape at their fingertips every day. Delicious and wholesome cuisine by award-winning chef Michael Schwartz, a private beach club and private tennis courts, two refreshing pools surrounded by lush tropical foliage, an elegantly appointed spa, and a state-of-the-art fitness center. Interiors by Piero Lissoni reflect the casual luxury of One Paraíso, a place defined by sophisticated tranquility.
EVERYDAY ELEGANCE, COMFORTABLY SOPHISTICATED
Designed with the finest materials and features, One Paraíso’s contemporary kitchens are open to the living room and feature a prep-island with breakfast bar. Custom European cabinetry is available in a range of finishes and there is also a selection of countertops, enabling residents to tailor the style to their sensibilities. Kitchens also feature premier appliances, including an integrated Sub-Zero refrigerator / freezer with an optional chilled water dispenser and ice-maker, a Wolf high-frequency radiant cooktop and convection oven, and a built-in high-end stainless steel dishwasher.
JORGE M. PEREZ
Founded in 1979 by Jorge M. Pérez, The Related Group is the nation’s leading developer of multi-family residences. Under his direction, The Related Group and its affiliates have redefined the South Florida landscape. Since its inception, the company has developed and/or managed more than 80,000 apartments and condominium residences. Its current portfolio represents assets under development of more than $10.7 billion.
Piero Lissoni, who began his career as a designer in the late 1970s and earned a degree in Architecture from Milan Polytechnic, has become internationally renowned for the design of products, hotels, residential complexes, corporate headquarters and even yachts. His project-oriented focus begins at the literal or figurative façade and continues through to the finest finishing details.
Born in Montevideo, Uruguay from parents of French Basque and Italian origin, Pablo Atchugarry is an internationally renowned sculptor whose works have been exhibited in more than 80 solo and collective exhibitions worldwide. After experimenting with a variety of materials early in his career, Atchugarry adopted marble as his primary medium, variously using Italian Carrara, rose-colored marble from Portugal and occasionally black marble from Belgium.
Over the course of his career, award-winning landscape architect Enzo Enea has designed more than 800 gardens – from the project draft to the realization of the tiniest of details. The strength and philosophy of the firm is in the overall execution and implementation of challenging projects, which range from the planning and construction phase to the provision of irrigation systems, garden furniture, lighting design and installation.
DISCOVER THE DELIGHTS OF A PRIVATE ESCAPE
Minutes away from the heart of downtown Miami, the paradisiacal residential community of Paraíso Bay offers an escape into luxurious tranquility. Soaring contemporary architecture offers breathtaking views over Biscayne Bay and the city skyline. Acres of lush, beautifully landscaped gardens provide room to breathe. Inspired works of original art invite contemplation and rejuvenation. And, a rich array of indoor and outdoor amenities create a vibrant lifestyle while impeccable service ensures that every need is handled with ease.
The Miami Design District is internationally acclaimed for its eclectic array of high-end design stores, fashion boutiques, and art galleries. With many chic cafés and restaurants to choose from, it offers an engaging destination for an afternoon of shopping and relaxing with friends. In addition, every second Saturday of each month, galleries and showrooms open their doors to the public during evening hours for Art & Design Night.
Designed by internationally renowned architect Cesar Pelli, the Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts is the largest performing arts center built in the United States in the last three decades. It hosts jazz, theater, opera, children’s shows, comedy and contemporary dance, and is home to the magnificent array of 20th century masterpieces that comprise the List Art Collection.
Founded in 2003, the Wynwood Art District is one of the most dynamic and youthful neighborhoods in Miami. It is home to over 70 galleries, cafés, bars, and shopping boutiques, making it an ideal destination for taking in some of Miami’s most provocative art and fashion. Visitors from around the world come to Wynwood to see its infamous open-air street-art installations and elaborate graffiti.
The cultural, financial, and commercial center of South Florida, Downtown Miami is home to the city’s top museums and parks, including the newly revitalized Museum Park and Vizcaya Museum & Gardens. The fastest growing area of Miami, it is also the location of major corporate headquarters, a large concentration of financial institutions, and many foreign consulates.
BRICKELL CITY CENTER
Developed in partnership with Bal Harbour Shops, South Florida’s most prestigious shopping mall, Brickell CityCentre will offer an elegantly designed, 5 million square foot lifestyle and entertainment destination filled with luxury fashion boutiques, casual eateries, and fine dining in addition to premiere hotel accommodations and residences.
PEREZ ART MUSEUM
Following a major capital campaign, the Miami Art Museum has reopened as the Pérez Art Museum Miami (PAMM). Located in Museum Park, and designed by Herzog & de Meuron, it is a cutting edge landmark that “brings the park into the museum” with transparent walls, innovative landscaping, and a wrap-around “front porch”. Its vibrant collection features international art from the 20th and 21st centuries.
AMERICAN AIRLINES ARENA
Located in Downtown Miami on the Biscayne Bay waterfront, and designed by Arquitectonica and 360 Architecture, the American Airlines Arena is among the top sports and entertainment arenas in the United States, boasting almost 20,000 seats as well as VIP suites by Hyde Lounge. In addition to being the home of the NBA’s Miami Heat, it also features internationally renowned musicians and singers all year round.
Midtown is Miami’s newest lifestyle destination. An eclectic array dining choices includes the Sugarcane raw bar, Salumeria’s authentic Italian cuisine, and Mercadito Midtown’s traditional Mexican fare. Visit The Shops at Midtown for everything from home furnishings and trendy fashions to sporting goods as well as a variety of hair and nail salons.
UNPARALLELED BUILDING AMENITIES
• Located in East Edgewater, Miami’s hottest new neighborhood, within reach of the nearby hip Wynwood Art District, thriving Midtown, the evolving Design District, and the Downtown Arts and Entertainment District
• 53-story luxury high-rise condominium tower with 276 residences
• Extraordinary architectural design by international firm Arquitectonica, the preeminent designer of most of South Florida’s distinctive high-rises
• Sophisticated interiors by Italian designer Piero Lissoni, whose celebrated projects include Dellis Cay in Turks and Caicos, Conservatorium Hotel in Amsterdam and the Mamilla Hotel in Jerusalem
• Exquisite landscaping by renowned Swiss landscape architect Enzo Enea
• Double-height lobby with direct views of Biscayne Bay
• Two full floors of amenities on the 10th and 11th floors: party room, business center, library, wine tasting salon, theater, and children’s playroom
• State-of-the-art fitness center with men’s and women’s spa, plunge pools, and massage rooms
• Expansive pool deck on the 10th floor with a lap pool, zero-entry pool, infinity edge spa, cabanas, grilling area and tennis center with two lighted courts
• Ground level tanning pool and recreational area
• Permanent installation of curated art throughout the building’s public spaces, including works by renowned Uruguayan artist Pablo Atchugarry
• Highly attentive concierge staff and services, including convenient mail and receiving desk
• 24-hour complimentary valet and optional self-parking in assigned spaces in covered and secured parking garage
• High-speed internet access in all public areas
• High-speed elevators
• 24-hour attended security services and controlled access
• Biscayne Bayfront beach club featuring sandy beach areas with a private pool, a second story lounge area for private events, a marina with private slips, and on-demand service for rentals of speedboats and personal watercrafts for windsurfing, canoeing, and paddleboarding. Planned restaurant operated by renowned chef Michael Schwartz
• Open-concept, flow-through contemporary floor plans featuring choices of one, two, three, and four bedroom penthouse residences offered decorator-ready for maximum flexibility in interior design
• Private elevator access and entry foyers in all residences
• Floor-to-ceiling windows with panoramic views of Biscayne Bay and Miami Beach from every residence
• Energy-efficient, tinted, impact-resistant, floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors and windows
• Wide 8 to 10 feet deep private terraces with glass railings for unobstructed views, accessible from living rooms and master bedrooms
• Smooth-finish ceilings from 9’0” on typical floors to 10’0” on penthouse levels
• Individually controlled, energy-efficient central air conditioning and heating systems
• Spacious walk-in closets in every residence
• Sprinkler fire protection system
• Advanced technology “smart building” pre-wired
for Wi-Fi high-speed internet, data/voice, and cable TV
• Open-concept design to the living/dining room with convenient kitchen islands with breakfast bar
• European custom cabinetry with a selection of finishes and choices of countertops with optional full backsplashes
• Sub-Zero new-gen 36” integrated refrigerator/freezer with optional internal chilled water dispenser and icemaker
• Wolf new-gen transitional package with 30” high-frequency drop in radiant cooktop and 30” dual convection oven. Built-in dishwasher with cabinetry integrated paneling and concealed integrated microwave
• Open-concept master baths with optional designer privacy screens and imported marble flooring, base, and walls in wet areas
• Premium European style cabinetry with designer details, imported stone vanity tops with double undermount lavatories in master baths and full size mirrors
• Separate room with elongated water closet in master baths
• Spacious soaking tubs and frameless glass-enclosed showers in master baths
• Powder rooms in most residences